Try our Apple Pancake recipe for breakfast - paired with SYLTBAR Premium Prosecco. It's much better than any pancake out of a box - an of course much healthier when you know what's in your food. We hate to be defined by diets, so this recipe won't taste like cardboard - guaranteed. Rather, we should be more selective about the quality of both the things we eat - and drink!
How to pair Prosecco for breakfast
Sparkling wine should NOT be reserved just for special occasions. Any day is a good day to enjoy a bottle of sparkling wine. For breakfast, we would pair our SYLTBAR Premium Prosecco with Apple Pancakes. Check out the recipe below:
Healthy Apple Pancake Recipe
By Mr SYLTBAR - November 11, 2020
”Mr” Premium Prosecco, made from 100% Glera grape, is delicious with paired with something sweet - homemade Apple Pancakes.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
Tags: Low Fat
- 6.7 oz Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3/4 cups of flour
- 1 apple, sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon butter
- (Optional Toppings) Cinnamon and Sugar
- Combine the milk, eggs, sugar, salt and oil.
- Fold in the flour, and allow the batter to rest for 10 minutes.
- Warm butter in a pan on the stove over medium heat, and add the sliced apples.
- Cook the apples until they are caramelized and dark brown.
- Top the apples with the batter and continue to cook for a couple minutes.
- Flip over to the other side and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Mix together a little cinnamon and sugar, and sprinkle over top of the finished pancake once plated.