- 100% naturally-produced in Friuli, Italy
- 100% Friulano Grape
- 125 calories per 6oz glass (avg. calorie count by glucose level.)*
- 750ml (23oz) per bottle
- 13% alcohol content by vol.
- Compare to a Sauvignon Blanc
- Consume within 2 days of opening (NO added Sulfites)
Friulano (Sauvignon Blanc) Tasting Notes
- Notes of peach kernel and glazed almonds assume pleasant shades of hay and dry fruits, Very floral and fragrant bouquet
- Delicate, dry, fresh and gentle, well balanced, elegant with low acidity
- Food pairings: ham, salami, fish, mushroom risotto, artichoke
- Ideal serving temperature: 50-53 °F.
*Fines wines have more alcohol content, which is why it has more calories compared to SYLTBAR Sparkling wines (11.5% alcohol content by vol.)