- 100% naturally produced Cabernet Franc from Friuli, Italy
- 100% Carmenère Grape
- 115 calories per 6 oz glass (avg. calorie count by glucose level)*
- Fermented for up to 16 months
- 750ml (23oz) per bottle
- 13% alcohol content by vol.
- Consume within 2 days of opening (NO added Sulfites)
Cabernet Franc Tasting Notes
- Full-bodied, intense, harmonious, with round tannins and a well-merged freshness with gentle spicy notes.
- Very characteristic, pleasant and intense aromas, with a light finish of cinnamon and red berry
- Well-balanced range of fruity, vegetal and spice sensations
- Food pairings: cold meat, roasted red meat, cheese, beef burger, meatballs
- Ideal serving temperature: 68-71.6 °F.
*Fines wines have more alcohol content, which is why it has more calories compared to SYLTBAR Sparkling Wines (11.5% alcohol content by vol.)