CASHMERE - Cabernet Franc 2017 - Red Wine
As luxurious as cashmere feels on our skin, that is how our Cabernet Franc tastes. So soft, you don’t want to miss even one little drop of this luxurious red wine that is rare to find. Created from 100% Carmènre Grape from Friuli, this variety is near impossible to find due to this variety’s challenging growth and production process. This item is available exclusively on SYLTBAR.com.
- 100% naturally produced Cabernet Franc from Friuli, Italy
- 115 calories per 6 oz glass (avg. calorie count by glucose level)
- 100% Carmenère Grape
- Full-bodied, intense, harmonious, with round tannins and a well-merged freshness with gentle spicy notes.
- Very characteristic, pleasant and intense aromas, with a light finish of cinnamon and red berry
- Well-balanced range of fruity, vegetal and spice sensations
- Long and persistent aftertaste
- Food pairings: cold meat, roasted red meat, cheese, beef burger, meatballs
- 13% alcohol content by vol.
- 750ml (23oz) per bottle
- Fermented for up to 16 months
- Ideal serving temperature: 68-71.6 °F.
All SYLTBAR wines are time – honored with the value of a long fermentation, the Grape has time to develop to the full ripeness. Other Brands like to skip the long fermentation process ( Time is Money ) and they have to use much more sugar to make the wine taste full. A set of actions has always guided our wine producer with maximum respect of health for human beings
Very Low Sulfite Wine
Sulfites are natural by-product of the fermentation process that act as a preservative against certain bacteria. A short fermentation process doesn’t produce enough sulfites-to preserve a wine for more than a few weeks. which is why added sulfites are necessary. Wine ranges from about 5ppm (5 parts per million) to about 250ppm/L. The legal limit in the US is 350ppm g/L. We are transparent, that is why you will find the filling date on our Mr and Mrs SYLTBAR bottles.
The majority of wines are not vegan or even vegetarian friendly. All wines are cloudy and contain microscopic – molecules. Our wines stay in the tank long enough to self- stabilize with the slow sedimentation of these particles. 95% of the wines contain clarifiers like egg white, gelatin and fish bladder to clear out those particles from the wine. Time is so essential for a 100% natural produced wine.
Organic / Green Project
SYLTBAR wines are much more than simply Organic. The Green Project is a set of actions, behaviors and procedures that have been put forward to contribute to the environmental sustainability of our business, respecting the existing territorial balance. “Social liability” has always guided our wine producer with maximum respect for the communities in which the winery operates. 100% no Additives