Is SYLTBAR Good with what ? This Sparkling Wine and food pairing guide will help you figure out how to get the best of your bubbly.
SYLTBAR Prosecco, SYLTBAR Sparkling Rose and food are a fantastic pairing. Whether it is a French Champagne, an Italian Prosecco or a Spanish Cava, you will find remarkable food pairing options for various Sparkling wines.
Why are these among our favorite food and wine pairings ? The innate bubbles of Sparkling Wines always offer an added layer of pairing options and opportunities. Furthermore the acidity of the Sparkling Wines carry rich, butter-laden food much further on the palate.
You don't have to spend a fortune on Sparkling Wines to discover a great pairing. Many Sparkling Wines are inexpensive and opened on all occasions for any budget. Mr SYLTBAR Premium Prosecco and Mrs SYLTBAR Sparkling Rose offers you the best possible quality for this price.
Italy is well known for its two main Sparkling Wines: Prosecco and Sparkling Rose. Both contain a light body with an extraordinary amount of different fruits. These characteristics allow the Italian Sparkling Wines to be perfectly paired with almost every kind of food (with the exception of beef, which we recommend pairing with Red instead of Sparkling Wine.)
The only Sparkling Wines to be recommended by us which offer a much drier profile are our SYLTBAR Premium Prosecco and the SYLTBAR Sparkling Rose. Although dry, both do not lose their fruitiness and it contains notes of Apple, Citrus, Apricot and Lychee. This supports to pair SYLTBAR Sparkling Wines with a great variety of starters and main courses.
Most people know that Sparkling Wine goes very well with almost every dish. In fact, our classic rule of thumb is that SYLTBAR Premium Prosecco and the SYLTBAR Sparkling Rose can always be used as a go-to when you aren't sure what to pair your food with.
Food & Wine Pairings
SYLTBAR Premium Prosecco certainly is the most popular one because you have the perfect balance of dryness, bubbles, and fruity cream to enrich any dining experience.
Try these pairings the next time you pop open SYLTBAR Prosecco
- Triple cream (Brie-style) cheese or sweet bread and Mascarpone Cheese
- Artichokes with Lemon Garlic Aoli
- Shrimp and Shellfish, Smoked Salmon, Caviar, and grilled Calamari.
- Salami, vegetables, stuffed mushrooms, egg dishes, Foie Gras and San Daniele Prosciutto
- Fruit-based desserts such as tarts, crepes, and any buttered or honeyed dessert
- Or home made apple pancake recipe
- Creamy Ravioli
- Roasted chicken
Natural Food Pairings with Sparkling Rose
SYLTBAR Sparkling Rose is one of the most versatile Sparkling Wines for food pairings. Opposite to a common misconception, Rosé Wines are not sweet and the majority of it have a perfect dry palate which lends just perfect. A fantastic choice for light meals for all kind of Tapas.
- Brie cheese and Prosciutto are an amazing choice too for our SYLTBAR Sparkling Rose and it tastes even better when combined.
- Smoked salmon is one of the best fish dishes for Mrs SYLTBAR Sparkling Rose
- Prosciutto or Serrano ham
- Olives and toasted Almonds
- Cheese Cake
- Fruit Sorbet