Mr SYLTBAR - Prosecco
You don’t have to wait for a special occasion to drink SYLTBAR Prosecco. At only 49 calories per glass, we can’t think of a reason you shouldn’t enjoy a glass every day.
- 100% naturally produced Sparkling Prosecco Brut from Friuli, Italy
- 100% Glera Grape
- 49 calories per 6oz glass (avg. calorie count by glucose level)
- Lab tested by the University of Miami Diabetes Research Institute
- Very low on sugar, sulfites and vegan
- Green Project, Sustainable, Organic
- 750ml (23oz) per bottle
- 11.5% alcohol content
Premium Prosecco Tasting Notes:
- Notes of pear, golden apple, white peach and lemon
- Bubbles are delightful and well-balanced, like little Ballerinas
- Enjoy in a white wine glass instead of a flute to enhance the ﬂavor
- Ideal serving temperature: 45-49 °F
All SYLTBAR wines are time – honored with the value of a long fermentation. The grape has time to develop to the full ripeness. Other Brands like to skip the long fermentation process (time is money) and they have to use much more sugar to make the wine taste full. A set of actions has always guided our wine producer with maximum respect of health for human beings
Very Low Sulfite Wine
Sulfites are a natural by-product of the fermentation process that act as a preservative against certain bacteria. A short fermentation process doesn’t produce enough sulfites to preserve a wine for more than a few weeks, which is why added sulfites become necessary. Wine ranges from about 5ppm (5 parts per million) to about 250ppm/L. The legal limit in the US is 350ppm g/L. We are transparent, that is why you will find the filling date on our Mr and Mrs SYLTBAR bottles.
The majority of wines are not vegan or even vegetarian friendly. All wines are cloudy and contain microscopic molecules. Our wines stay in the tank long enough to self-stabilize with the slow sedimentation of these particles. 95% of the wines contain clarifiers like egg white, gelatin and fish bladder to clear out those particles. Time is so essential for a 100% natural produced wine.
Organic / Green Project
SYLTBAR wines are much more than simply Organic. The Green Project is a set of actions, behaviors and procedures that have been put in place to contribute to the environmental sustainability of our business, respecting the existing territorial balance. “Social responsibility” has always guided our wine producer with maximum respect for the communities in which the winery operates. 100% no Additives